cfl channel with radar loop

jcarrera

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 15, 2006
Florida
Why can't BHN put on a channel or two constantly showing a radar loop of the cfl area... like this only a bit smaller area for more definition? Maybe scroll current data and forecasts across the bottom.

And why are posts now having lots of white ...errrr...blue, space below the text?

Y'all's suggestions are OK, IF YOU ARE ON THE COMPUTER. Do you have any idea how many people do not have their computer on all the time--or don't even do computer stuff? Geesh.

As for sticking hand out the window, I really don't think that is going to tell me if a red-purple level storm is headed my way, but is currently 25 mi away. In fact, I know it won't, even though it is energy efficient. Works good if you're already in the middle of severe weather though. Come on. Why those comebacks?

The cable in Okaloosa County had that when I was there and frankly, it was really nice--very informative, instantly available. By the way, on the 1's has to talk to the entire viewing zone; with the radar display, you can see exactly what is headed exactly to YOUR exact point on the earth.

Oh, nevermind.

Boy, that was fast response by them! Thanks, BHN and ddeloach1228.

That sure isn't widely known. I usually don't surf a thousand+ channels.

Yes CBS and NBC have one I think channel 1061 ? and 1091 in orlando Plus their is always Channel 113 which is CFL News 13s 24hour weather station.

wow your right, it use to be CBS's version of the Rader/weather feed just like ABC's on 1091. I never watch it so didnt notice it changed wierd :) But channel 113 works to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts