ch 107 CMDY-HD

Skyhi

Pub Member / Supporter
Pub Member / Supporter
Sep 29, 2007
NE Ohio
comedy, nick, mtv, vh1, cmt, spike, bet.

You won't get them all as a Turbo sub....not sure which ones are not included in your package.....read a few threads here, though...you'll find out real quick.

bebop

SatelliteGuys Pro
Sep 5, 2008
Idaho
You probably will get 3 (or maybe 4 with BET if you are lucky) for now.

Spike, Comedy Central and CMT. Look on your guide. Don't be fooled by the lack of HD programming - they really are HD - just give them some time to grow into it.

yaz96

Baby, It's Cold Outside
Dec 22, 2005
Front Range, Colorado
You probably will get 3 (or maybe 4 with BET if you are lucky) for now.

Spike, Comedy Central and CMT. Look on your guide. Don't be fooled by the lack of HD programming - they really are HD - just give them some time to grow into it.

Don't be fooled, they really aren't HD channels.............

Mark0

SatelliteGuys Family
Nov 6, 2008
Lowell, MA
The U.S. invaded Iraq, by the way.

Obama is the President.

The South lost...

I'm sorry I didn't notice. I got all these other things going on in my life like family and kids. I happened to be out of state over the holiday weekend.

I checked and I get Comedy Channel, Spike and CMT. Spike and Comedy is cool. Thanks DN for this surprise... just wish the other channels were included as part of your "gold" package.

M Sparks

SatelliteGuys Pro
Sep 15, 2005
I've actually seen a decent amount of actual HD on Comedy & Spike. VH1 has a little. I've even seen some on Nickelodeon, though I think it's just one show that's on a lot.

CMT and MTV seem to have nothing though (admittedly, I would never watch either of them, so I'm probably checking less.) And BET isn't even real...just a stretched version of the SD feed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)