ch 107 CMDY-HD

I'm sorry I didn't notice. I got all these other things going on in my life like family and kids. I happened to be out of state over the holiday weekend.

I checked and I get Comedy Channel, Spike and CMT. Spike and Comedy is cool. Thanks DN for this surprise... just wish the other channels were included as part of your "gold" package.

No need to apologize. you've done nothing wrong :) if you like south park you'll love this HD addition. south park looks great in HD! and there is plenty of stand up in HD from late 08 early 09 too.

Yes, it is so important to have your cardboard cutouts broadcast in HD...

#1 rule of Satelliteguys...whatever you like is more important than anything else in the universe. Whatever other people like is stupid and pointless.

Damn my ignore list is getting long.

South Park has been computer animated since episode 2.

true,that's why they've been able to add some of these effects but it still looks like the characters are made out of cardboard. you haven't noticed that Msparks? it's really noticeable in HD.

Yes, it is so important to have your cardboard cutouts broadcast in HD...
I LOVE SP in HD; it is by far the best thing to come out of this whole fiasco for Turbo subs for me. I don't watch wrestling anymore, so I don't really watch spike (although I do love a good "World's Most Horrific Surgery Injuries/Car Chases/Police Videos" every now and again). And of course I don't really watch CMT; it just isn't my genre. Then again, I wouldn't watch all too much of the other HDs I can't get, BUT my girlfriend is on the brink without VH1 and MTV reality shows...

All current SP episodes are rendered at HD resolution, and they are going back to re-render past seasons at HD rez. People may be quick to laugh, but it is a HUGE difference over the SD episodes.

Anyone else getting center channel audio out of back left during the South Park episode that's on Comedy Central HD right now with Butters at bi-curious camp? Just curious if it's me or anyone else.

Thanks guys...

South Park Sound Issue!

Anyone else getting center channel audio out of back left during the South Park episode that's on Comedy Central HD right now with Butters at bi-curious camp? Just curious if it's me or anyone else.

Thanks guys...

Ok good I thought it was just me! Butters is bi-curious from behind!!

But ya ALL center channel audio is coming from the back left speaker!

Should we contact DISH?

Thanks guys...

Same here.. Actualy i got 7.1 Surround setup.. so its coming out of the Surround left AKA the middle left surround speaker... not the ones furthest back.

sound on the new episode (9pm CST) seems to be fine!

Yea audio on the new episode is fine. The audio is now being broadcast in 2ch Dolby digital.. were as previous one was in 5.1 ( Not true 5.1 .. just a 2ch mix. Incorrectly at that)