Chad Ochocinco Slow at Grasping Patriots Playbook??

Lord knows YOU can argue with just about anyone about anything, but in Teddy's defense, with the way the Patriots have played and the way the franchise has been run in recent years, they're awfully difficult to criticize, don't you think?

My issue not with the team. There is NOTHING for me to criticize when it come to the team. I hate that team as much if not more than most...but I have shown them as much, if not more respect than most. But my is issue is NOT with the team. My issue is with Teddy. Simple...as that.

May want to get your eyes checked then since not only was he in the game, he made one of the nicer catches as he landed out of bounds.

He was in the game for 18 plays and a couple of incompletions were thrown his way.

18 plays out of the Pats EIGHTY offensive snaps.

lets cut the guy some slack. its just one freaking game. if after week four he's still having issues, the pats will cut him.

May want to get your eyes checked then since not only was he in the game, he made one of the nicer catches as he landed out of bounds.

He was in the game for 18 plays and a couple of incompletions were thrown his way.

Granted,I didn't keep my eyes on the TV full time,but I only saw 84(Deion Branch),83(Wes Welker),81(Aaron Hernandez),&,either 82(Dan Gronkowski),or 87(Rob Gronkowski) consistently catching passes.

Brady: Ex-Pats ‘have no clue’ about Ochocinco

“I will say this about all those guys … and I love Tedy,” Brady said Monday during his regular radio spot on WEEI-850 AM. “He’s one of my great friends, and all those guys I played for us. But honestly, none of those guys have any clue what they’re talking about.

“They’re outside the locker room, they don’t know what we’re trying to accomplish, with all due respect to Tedy,” said Brady, who threw for 423 yards and three touchdowns in Sunday’s home win over the Chargers. “But everybody can think what they want.”

Well then.

Bruschi reasoned the tweet was proof Ochocinco wasn’t working hard enough to be part of the Patriot scheme. Former Pats safety Rodney Harrison made similar comments later in the week.

Brady, for his part, has been complimentary of the work Ochocinco has done. The veteran receiver is off to a slow start with just three catches for 59 yards, numbers that are particularly eyebrow-raising when you consider Brady has already thrown for nearly 1,000 yards and seven touchdowns.

Despite that, Ochocinco still has allies in Brady and his coach.

“All 53 guys, if coach (Bill Belichick) didn’t feel comfortable with them out there, they wouldn’t be here,” Brady said. “He’s going to do what’s in the best interests of his team.”

NFL.com Blogs » Blog Archive Brady: Ex-Pats ‘have no clue’ about Ochocinco «

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)