Challenging dish site aiming problem

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

hmjs

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Nov 27, 2011
United States
I'm having a problem aiming my dish due to the location I have to put my dish. I get 110 gangbusters but 119 barely green around 20 to 25, sometimes less,
which doesn't work well when a storm comes up. My post is not perpendicular/level due to a drainage pipe just under the ground but the view of the sky is clear. Anyone have a suggestion how to get 119 better?

Howard

Level the pole if you can. It makes a massive difference if your mount is level. If you can't then you will need to adjust your skew according. If you lean left then skew right etc.

Also ensure your reflector isn't bent damaged dented etc. It doesn't take much to throw off your readings especially if your mount isn't level as well.

Make sure your cable isn't damaged. This usually isn't an issue but it can hit your signal for a couple of points if its damaged or if the run is excessive

Sent From My Samsung Hercules

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts