Change For New Customers Signing Up

Scherrman

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 14, 2008
Eastern Iowa
This isn't a huge change but I thought people may want to know. Anyone that may be think of signing up for Dish as a new customer after June 13th can qualify to only pay $10 for the first month of programming upfront. The full amount still gets paid, just at a later time.

Right now if you sign up you get charged for the first month of programming plus any upfront fee you may have. This way they have you paid up for the first month of programming. Some people do not like this because technically you do not have the service installed yet even though you've been billed for it.

What this means is you will only be billed $10 at the time you sign up and the rest of the fee will be billed after the service has been activated.

Sometimes it's small things like that to start off on the right foot with new subscribers.

Sometimes it's small things like that to start off on the right foot with new subscribers.

I was surprised to see it. Not every new customer will qualify for it though. It will be determined after the credit check. I myself have not had any issues with the upfront payment with new customers but this can help.

I didn't mind paying upfront. In fact it was nice not having to pay a bill like you normally would had it not been paid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)