Change OTA Channel Names?

AZChris

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Feb 26, 2006
hell
I just got the PSIP data back today for the Tucson OTA HD channels. :) However, one of the PBS subchannels still shows "digital service" instead of the guide info. I've tried going into the 622's local channels menu and deleting the channels then adding them again, but nothing works. Also, in the OTA menu, the HD locals all have different names like "KVOA-HD" or "KGUN-D" but the guide just shows them by the station call letters. I realize this is a minor annoyance, but any help would be appreciated.

I tried rebooting by holding the power switch as well as unplugging the unit. I even tried deleting the channels then rebooting. Still has the same names and I can't change them to match the OTA menu. :confused:

I just got the PSIP data back today for the Tucson OTA HD channels. :) However, one of the PBS subchannels still shows "digital service" instead of the guide info. I've tried going into the 622's local channels menu and deleting the channels then adding them again, but nothing works. Also, in the OTA menu, the HD locals all have different names like "KVOA-HD" or "KGUN-D" but the guide just shows them by the station call letters. I realize this is a minor annoyance, but any help would be appreciated.
The guide is limited to 4 Letters/Numbers, anything more gets cut off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts