Changes will make NFL umpires' jobs tougher

I agree Salsa.

The funny thing will be that we would see on TV how defensive linemen would go crying to the either the ref or the sideline judge and cry about holding and tugging and all that song and dance. NOW, the rolls will be reverse and the defensive linemen will be the ones with the evil smile.:p

Karma has struck one more time. :D

As to the refs having to run more, so what? They are well compensated and if they cannot do the job, get them off the field, with a hose, if need be. :)

I can see this as plus overall to the game, it should allow for better calls on both sides of the ball, not really favoring one side or the other.

Karma has struck one more time. :D

As to the refs having to run more, so what? They are well compensated and if they cannot do the job, get them off the field, with a hose, if need be. :)

I can see this as plus overall to the game, it should allow for better calls on both sides of the ball, not really favoring one side or the other.

And no offense to older generations....better shape! They will do a little more running and the older refs/line judges will leave. Have you seen the shape the refs in professional soccer are? Most are young....blind sometimes, but young and in great shape none the less.

The funny thing will be that we would see on TV how defensive linemen would go crying to the either the ref or the sideline judge and cry about holding and tugging and all that song and dance. NOW, the rolls will be reverse and the defensive linemen will be the ones with the evil smile.:p

Maybe that is their problem. They eat too many rolls. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts