Changing appearance of the Hopper?

That software version looked weird even for that though. Almost as if it were from a Joey or Virtual Joey or Super Joey.
Yeah that other thread was definitely taking about the new beta UI. I'm not sure the OP of this thread is referring to the same thing.

However, it sure does sound a lot like the Carbon UI. The new UI is also rumored to have the option to change the guide font size.

Perhaps the OP's receiver started off with the beta UI but was downgraded once it got a signal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While he was going through screens doing things I noticed a light colored screen with several customizing options like font size etc. I can't for the life of me find that screen.
I'm not sure the OP of this thread is referring to the same thing.

However, it sure does sound a lot like the Carbon UI. The new UI is also rumored to have the option to change the guide font size.
Someone early on mentioned that what the OP may have seen is the closed-caption options. Is that menu "light colored" ? I didn't think it was but I've probably only looked at it twice in the couple of years we've had a Hopper.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts