Changing from 2 receivers to 3

JimMcC

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 4, 2004
What if any hardware would have to be changed/added to go from 2 receivers to 3? I am considering getting a second 811 for a future front projector if the bugs get worked out. I currently have an 811 and basic model(301 I think). Thanks.

Jim we would need to know what equipment you have such as what dish and what lnb and even what switches you might have. Bob

JimMcC said:
What if any hardware would have to be changed/added to go from 2 receivers to 3? I am considering getting a second 811 for a future front projector if the bugs get worked out. I currently have an 811 and basic model(301 I think). Thanks.

That's some change of heart... it wasn't too long ago that you were asking how to get out of your contract to get rid of your 811. :)

Just ribbin' ya Jim, glad you are happier with the 811 now than you were when you first got it.

Snathanb

You have a good memory. The 266 upgrade helped my 811 a lot. Before that upgrade, I sent an E-mail to "CEO at Dish Network" on a Friday to see if I could get out of my 1 year commitment, and a man from Executive office named Paul Gifford called me back 2 days later on Sunday(I was shocked). He told me there were 3 software upgrades left(P266, P268 &P269 in June). He said if the 3 upgrades don't fix the 811 problems I should call him back & we'll "talk about my 1 year commitment". I'm hoping for the best.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)