Changing/Saving the DVR Schedule list?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

givemetoro

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 3, 2006
So the other day I was watching tv, minding my own business when I was prompted that my channel would be switching over to record a scheduled show...

This shouldn't have been since I wasn't recording anything else at the time so I look in set up and I see that Tuner 2 has no signal... so I wait until the weekend and to test it I ran all new cable (Left overs I had in my shed) to the 2nd tuner, reset the receiver, went to the settings and it still said that it still had no signal...

I'm beginning to think that I had a tuner go out (Is this possible) and if that's the case, I'm going to be moving in the DVR from our bed room and letting my wife have the one from the living room (She never watches live TV, shouldn't be an issue at the moment for her)

So if I find out it is the tuner and make the switch, is there anyway of switching out the tons of shows we both have in our scheduler?

You can swap the tuner 1 and tuner 2 cables on the back of the DVR to see if a certain tuner is bad.

You can't copy over scheduler lists from one DVR to another.

Swap the cables without swapping the b-band converters and with swapping them. You could also have a bad b-band converter.

Is it a leased box or owned? Do you have the protection plan?

Status
Please reply by conversation.