channel 101

Uhh wow not here either. Maybe they are updating it with Hopper instructions? Last I saw, it was still 722k instructions.

Just checked the 722k on EA and it's there. Hoppers on WA have no 101.

So is it a Hopper problem or a WA problem? I guess when I get back home I'll have to do a temp hookup to my EA dish with one of my Hoppers.

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

Just got done testing by swapping my 72 feed for the 119 feed and still no 101 on the Hopper. Skips from 99 to 102. Not sure why they would hide it on the Hopper, must be a bug.

I have eastern arc setup with 72.7//77/61.5 and there is no SD 101 or HD 101. Not even in my locked out channels ,I checked. I have two hoppers and two joeys.

Last edited:
I think jawxx got it. 101 is a bunch of instructions for non-Hopper receivers. No sense setting yourself up for a bunch of phone calls from people who don't realize that.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

No idea what the dish police will do when customer says uhh,I don't get channel 101.:D I agree though its a worthless waste of b/width.

No idea what the dish police will do when customer says uhh,I don't get channel 101.:D I agree though its a worthless waste of b/width.

Yeah... I was thinking the same thing...

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Forum Runner

Not a bug, it was intentionally removed from all hoppers in latest software update
It's supposed to be replaced with a hopper specific 101 but a release date hasn't been set

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)