Channel 321 - NBCDT?

jabroni

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Nov 25, 2003
From the VOOM website, I notice that the program guide lists channel 321 as "NBCDT". Is this a feed from NY or LA? The reason I ask is because I live in a NBC O&O and I could get this feed without incident.

Thanks for helping me out.

Also, I called VOOM customer service with this question but they could not help me.

I am not surprised that they cannot help you on that one. I do not even think that ch 321 is even active anymore. this was a channel that was added back when the olympics were on for some areas, because NBC wanted to allow some markets to be able to see the HD signal for the olympics as well as the normal broadcast. This channel was set up for the normal broadcast channel, but not many people could get it.

jabroni said:
From the VOOM website, I notice that the program guide lists channel 321 as "NBCDT". Is this a feed from NY or LA? The reason I ask is because I live in a NBC O&O and I could get this feed without incident.

Thanks for helping me out.

Also, I called VOOM customer service with this question but they could not help me.
Sorry jabroni, that channel was used during the Olympics. NBC affilliates used there DT for day old HD (delayed) only and analog for the live events. It (321) was available only to people in O&O areas or those fortunate enough to get waivers (I know of no one). It is no longer available.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)