Channel 382 part of Epix package?

Baltzer

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 23, 2011
NE PA USA
Channel 103 says the Epix package (ch 292, 380-382) will be free starting 8-9. But my "All Channels" list doesn't show ch 382. Does anyone who has the Epix package know if ch 382 actually exists?

garys said:
Sometimes Dish hides unsubscribed channels. It may be this or is could be a glitch. See if it shows on Thursday. Note, I have BB@Home, EPIX is a part of this package and yes there is EPIX3 on 382.

I imagine it's like hbo zone, does not show up unless you have hbo. Doesn't even show in all channels when not subscribed.

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app

The other fine folks here answered the question for you. Yes, I can see channel 382 both in my guide and on my TV. I subscribe to BB@Home and Epix is part of that. One of my all-time favorite movies is playing on that channel at 1:45 AM today: "The Red Violin"

Throughout the history of Dish I don't think anyone has figured out why some channels are hidden and some are not. Cinemax is hidden, Showtime and Starz are not, or at least mostly not as an example.

Sometimes channels don't show up if the receiver cannot see the transponder that they are on (just another possibility)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)