Channel 412-02 Altitude Missing on Hopper 3

kappy44

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 3, 2006
After several hours of discussions with various Dish and DIRT reps and after they sent a technician out to correct subject issue the following is the latest in my frustration:

"Mike, the technician you sent out just left and he aimed,replaced the LNB and Hub to no avail. He called in for support and had a terrible time with the support team who made him do everything we had done in the past and then had it elevated and operator Badge #D19 or so she claims was beliigerent and the technician passed her over to me as he had to leave. She argued to me that 412-02 was not broadcasting until 5pm and therefore would not appear until so on the guide...I told her she was dead wrong and she was connected to my hopper so I walked her thorugh it. At first she said the channel was blacked out and I pulled up several RSN's that were blacked out, but appeared on the guide. Then I scrolled the guide to the early morning hours and showed RSN's on the guide that were not broadcasting at those times and the guide still showed the channel, but said "off air". I suggested that she unsubscribe me to the RSN package to see what my regional RSN was and then re-subscribe me to see if 412-02 would re-appear....she would have none of that and told me her higher ups stated that when an RSN is not broadcasting it does not appear on the guide....total incompetency!!!! I even pointed out that switching from subscribed channels to all channels it should absolutely showup and it does not! I said I'm done and told her goodbye after I got the Badge #...I have tried 412-02 at many different times of the day and it does not appear on the guide or in direct channel entry since this previous Sunday. I loggeg into my other account in another state and the channel appears perfectly on dishanywhere and then called my family there and it comes up fine on the guide and direct entry...that is a hopper 2 setup there...again I suggest you all unsubscribe and then re-subscribe the RSN's and see what's up and it is not off-air!!!, or get crackin on fixing this issue on your end"

Folks, I lost work hours and personal time over something so small....None of the upper level support even heard of DIRT...and their incompetence is beyond belief.

Reactions: littlecloud319

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts