Channel 434 (NESN) - Removed from America's Top 250

Videonex, LOL yeah right. I wouldnt be able to come through with that threat.

I dont know that the front office woud know anything... what i found most frustrating is that i talked to 6 people, some of them supervisors, and the executiv team and it felt like nobody knew anything.

SOMEBODY in the Sox front office knows every detail about whatever affects their TV coverage. That's why I suggested it. The Yankee joke aside. They will be able to tell you if you have a problem that can be fixed or not. The Sox are contractually involved with everything that happens to their telecasts. They know and if you are getting screwed, they are getting screwed and they will know where to get it fixed. They will likewise be able to tell you if you don't have a leg to stand on.

Just to follow up, the CSR from chat added my locals back on and my 250 package went back to being 69.99. I did not click on the new rate when I dropped my HBO package, the 250 was highlighted at 64.99 and when HBO was dropped I was also given a credit for 5.00 along with the HBO credit. It was only when I went to my programming change history and saw "removed HBO.. removed AT250.. removed locals.." that I was aware of what had happened and sure enough the locals were instantly gone from my guide. So this does not have anything to do with the RSNs, but if you dont want your locals for some reason now is the time where you can make that happen.

Ya know, I helped my neighbor add the Multi-sport package online a few days back and it dropped his locals as well. He had to talk to India to get them back on....

Ya know, I helped my neighbor add the Multi-sport package online a few days back and it dropped his locals as well. He had to talk to India to get them back on....

Actually in the many years of Dish, I have never had a CSR that I could not understand, I'm not even sure it was ever out of the Country, if it was I couldn't tell..... Keep in mind me understanding them and whoever was at the other end of the line having a clue are two different things....... in or out of this Country.:)

Just to follow up, the CSR from chat added my locals back on and my 250 package went back to being 69.99. I did not click on the new rate when I dropped my HBO package, the 250 was highlighted at 64.99 and when HBO was dropped I was also given a credit for 5.00 along with the HBO credit. It was only when I went to my programming change history and saw "removed HBO.. removed AT250.. removed locals.." that I was aware of what had happened and sure enough the locals were instantly gone from my guide. So this does not have anything to do with the RSNs, but if you dont want your locals for some reason now is the time where you can make that happen.
I can get my locals ota in hd and with dish they are sd. i might drop them if i could.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)