Channel 95 no HD?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Boondockbill

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 5, 2004
Directv people won't tell me. I.E. tonight is Giants at Astros. Says game not available locally. I live 400 miles from SF and even then, the game is in Houston! What's up? I get it on regular MLBEI.

Boondockbill said:
Directv people won't tell me. I.E. tonight is Giants at Astros. Says game not available locally. I live 400 miles from SF and even then, the game is in Houston! What's up? I get it on regular MLBEI.

Do you also sub to the HD pack? Is that a requirement as well? It was on 96, did you see it?

I didn't get it on 96 either. Yes, I sub HD package. tech support said, "well, you can never count on it, sometimes it's on and sometimes it's off."

Nice, huh?

The rules on if you get a Fox Sports game are pretty weird. I believe that you can only get the HD channel if you can watch the game on that same SD Fox Sports channel. (In other words, if your "local" Fox Sports channel is Fox Sports Bay Area, and the HD game is using the Fox Sports Bay Area announcers, then you will get the game, otherwise you will not)

I have FSBay Area as my regional source anyway. I had it fine on SD (impossible to watch after watching HD baseball). But no HD. Same thing the other night with the Dodgers/Cardinals. They had two nights of HD games and I only received one of them.

Of course, I automatically get p*ssed because I know that DTV customer service and tech support, are a bunch of dummies who will tell me nothing. Sure enough, one again, I wasn't surprised.....

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)