Channel Guide Changing

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Plywodstatebum

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 12, 2004
A Secluded Beach In, Fl.
I noticed about a week age when I'm looking at the guide and want to jump to another channel in the guide. If I select the channel manually it changes the TV and not the Guide, so the only way you can jump to another channel is to scroll all the way thru the guide to get to it. this is the HR 20 -700 series.
Anyone else having this problem? I've restarted the thing a few times to see if it corrected it, to no avail.
Thanks
Jack

I have an HR20-700 running last weeks' CE (not this most recent one) and I am NOT experiencing this problem, not have I experienced this problem at any time with my HR20-700 no matter the software/firmware version. So it is NOT LIKELY a system wide problem with that box.

You say that you have restarted it several times...are you refering to a menu reset? Or sa simple power cycle?

Thats what I said I was doing and it changes the TV channel and not the guide.

Your post was not very specific.

Ive never heard of anyone having this problem, mine does it fine. Maybe you should try the next CE SW release to get another version of SW loaded. Then, if that fixes it, you can always reset and re-download the more stable national release.

Im just wondering if something in your SW is corrupt.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)