Channel guide for G16 nets?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

turbosat

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Dec 26, 2006
Oneonta,AL
Is there a channel guide anybody knows of for those channels on G16 C band? It'd be nice to have one.....

Here is how they look.
The other stuff is my locals OTA ;)

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 187
Hey Iceberg, thanks for this, but I have a question.

It took me a heck of a time to figure out how to add things that weren't my locals or the entire C Band setup, but I did manage to add the stations you mentioned.

Were you able to figure out how to add White Springs TV?

Photto

well some monkeying around (and using wiki) I found one that works

KFLALD2

Their station actually shows its on DT4 but titan shows religious on that. I tried DT2 and it matches with what WSTV shows

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 162
  • Untitled2.jpg
    Untitled2.jpg
    271.6 KB · Views: 146
Hey Iceberg, thanks for this, but I have a question.

It took me a heck of a time to figure out how to add things that weren't my locals or the entire C Band setup, but I did manage to add the stations you mentioned.

Were you able to figure out how to add White Springs TV?

Photto

Did you figure out how to add things?
When I registered I selected OTA and went from there. I added other channels like
ONN
3ABN
NASA
ANGL (Angel 1)
BYUTV

just add them as posted above

yep. The affiliate thing can be wrong. I know KQDK showed RTV when it was an AMGTV affiliate

As long as it shows the right info thats all I care about :)

What happened to the CBS and ABC stations? I thought there used to be one each of the big 4 nets on that bird. But, I don't look at it very often.....

edit: Disregard that last, I found what I needed! I was looking for a judge judy outlet since I can't pick it up right now on the Bham Fox channel, in their headup@$$ attempts to get their digital transmitter going, its still not even at half-power yet.
Fox -PR has JJ at 1pm , yaaaaaah.

Last edited:
What happened to the CBS and ABC stations? I thought there used to be one each of the big 4 nets on that bird. But, I don't look at it very often.....

ABC is still there
CBS is gone...they switched to "This"...short version..most fo the cable companies/dish/direct switched to WSEE Erie, PA (its been the default CBS since the PT24 days) so they switched to This

rest are there
ABC, CW, NBC, FOX

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts