Channel List Editor for 9200HD?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

crawfrdb

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 5, 2006
After a very frustrating year with the Coolsat 8000, I have finally purchased my very own Pansat 9200HD. Much better box, in my opinion. Perhaps because my first receiver was a Pansat and I'm adapted to it's user interface.

I pulled down the latest Channel Master channel list editor app and discovered it does not support the 9200HD file format. Is any app out there that does support it?

I see some chatter on links from google that mention something called DVB Channel Editing tool but it seems to be suited to something called My Theater and unclear whether this will work. I fetch it and it doesn't seem to have any direct means of loading the 9200HD channel list.

(Intelligent :)) comments appreciated.

I asked the same question and I think they are working on it. I wanted to change some of the satellite names as they have changed, Right now the only way to edit things is manually with the remote. I hope they add it soon with 4:2:2 and dvb s2. I know dvb s2 is coming, just how long is the question.

sadly CM does not support the 9200

kinda sucks as I had to rename some satellites. The DirecTV ones in there do no good so I labeled them the KU sats that were missing like G27 (129) and whatever the satellite at 85 is right now (AMC2, AMC16, AMC88 whatever) ;)

Looking forward to the app as I enjoy grouping the order of the list by broadcaster/location and renaming to meaningful channel names.

Hopefully soon.....

I like organizing the satellite list from east to west so its easier to scan through them in the blind scan screen :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts