Channel List in # Order by Package

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

kovach

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 24, 2006
St. Louis
Is there anywhere that has a credible list in channel # order? I like to make a favorites list without all the crazy repeated shopping channels but from the lists provided on the directv site aren't ordered that way it's a real pain to keep up with.

I could guess use the "Channels I get" feature which has never worked properly.

Thanks.

should be able to go in to menu and select settings then favorite channels then tab down to the list you wanna edit,
usually custom 1 or custom 2 then you can tab over and hit remove all and start checking the channels you wanna add. Make to choose the list you wanna leave on do that by hitting the choose list option in the same menu.
keep in mind any new future channels will not be added you will have to do that manually.

Reactions: Jimbo and raoul5788
Looking around I might have found what you're looking for:

This site has all the channels in a sortable format.

This is a really good find.

It is a good find. I see a few minor errors...
-343 and 354 are HD not SD (Cheddar and I24).
-388 JBS is HD, not SD. It is not labeled HD, but it is. There was a discussion about this channel on the transponder data forum on the CE site. It is low quality 720p.
-2095 Arirang and 2119 CGTN are available to at least Xtra and up. I would assume 2119 is the same as the other CGTN 2053 since they are exactly the same.
-There is no channel 510, but there is an interactive HBO channel on 512.
-BTN only has 2 alternates now. Well, technically now they have 0, but they only 2 last year and I expect to only see 2 next football season, too.
-Fox Deportes 465 is not included in Premiere.
-Cowboy Channel 603 is not in Xtra.
-Is FS2 in the Sports Pack, too? I am not sure. I thought it was.

That locals list has not been updated in a long time. It says July 2019 but that can't be true. In just the Burlington, VT market...
WLED is not SV, it is (and always has been) in-market and now in HD.
WMUR is SV and now in HD for those who get it.
WNNE is now CW, not NBC relay.
WYCI is My Network and H&I networks.
The Boston market is correct, except the entry for SV WNNE from above for the VT county.

Reactions: dhpeeple1
Go to this link: HERE

which is updated at least weekly. The "National" tab in the Domestic TPN Map will provide you all the information you could want. It is provided in Channel sequence, but you can sort it as you wish.

The "Locals" tab gives you all the information for all your channels for your DMA.

BUT: it is not 'by package'. The package information is controlled by the marketing folks and changes from day to day.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)