Channel logos

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dishfan82

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 18, 2012
clinton Township
I just signed up with DIRECTV . I got the genie wireless dvr and receiver. Are the Channel logos supported to be there ? I don’t see them in the guide .

I just signed up with DIRECTV . I got the genie wireless dvr and receiver. Are the Channel logos supported to be there ? I don’t see them in the guide .

No they are not. That is one of the few drawbacks of Directv; the guide can be hard to read with just gibberish for many channel names.

They tested them a few years ago. I thought it was great. People complained in the tests and limited run it had. I have no idea why people didn't like them!

Interesting that Directv stream has channel logos (unless I am missing what is being asked)

6A2F752D-C6F1-4ADC-B7FC-794D2B6144BB.jpeg

Reactions: Tecnicoloco
No they are not. That is one of the few drawbacks of Directv; the guide can be hard to read with just gibberish for many channel names.

They tested them a few years ago. I thought it was great. People complained in the tests and limited run it had. I have no idea why people didn't like them!
The logos made the boxes sluggish.

Reactions: skinnyJM