Channel Master 1.0M Feed Assy

Status
Please reply by conversation.

DefCon4

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 18, 2008
Northern CA
I have come across an off-set Channel Master 1.0M composite reflector and mount during my travels. The feedhorn assembly is missing, so I am planning to construct one using 1/2" EMT. Thanks to SatGuys I was able to download the Assembly/Installation Manual, but the needed dimensions are not given. Can anyone provide me with the LNB and support strut lengths at bolt centers or the distance and angle of the LNB face from the reflector surface? I can resort to measuring and calculating the needed info, but I'm trying the easy way first. Thank you.

I have come across an off-set Channel Master 1.0M composite reflector and mount during my travels. The feedhorn assembly is missing, so I am planning to construct one using 1/2" EMT. Thanks to SatGuys I was able to download the Assembly/Installation Manual, but the needed dimensions are not given. Can anyone provide me with the LNB and support strut lengths at bolt centers or the distance and angle of the LNB face from the reflector surface? I can resort to measuring and calculating the needed info, but I'm trying the easy way first. Thank you.

Give me a few days, I will dig one down, take pics, and give you some dimensions. You will NEED the plastic LNB holder though, so unless you are a machining genius, plan on ordering that...:up

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)