Channel scan not adding new locals

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Tvland1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 3, 2009
ohio
I'm just wondering if anyone else has had this problem with receiver not adding new channels when scanning locals.. I'm able to get Columbus Ohio locals and they added Circle TV on WBNS-10.6..receivers wouldn't pickup channel until I did a system reset..Guess this is first time any channels have been added since I've had orby.I just thought that a channel scan should have pulled in the channel like any other antenna scan.

Kinda strange that the first receiver I scanned twice and wouldn't pickup the channel until I did a reset.The second one I unplugged the power and powered back up..did scan and the channel was there..I have 2 more receivers but they are currently at my camper where I don't receive locals

Yep a few months back I had to do a reset because of the channels had changed frequencies and the old channels did not get deleted in the new channel scan.

Reactions: Tvland1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)