Channel "toggle"

Status
Please reply by conversation.

shadd1

Original poster
Oct 13, 2006
I recently got an HR-20, with the new dish installed...major issues, too much to list. My questions deals with after customer service "issues" are resolved. I have had a standard definition Tivo for over 4 years and a feature of this unit that I love, was being able to toggle between channels, to where you always have time to fast-forward through the commercials. In the ~3 hours that my HR-20 was working, I was unable to find out how to do this...Is this possible, or am I S.O.L., just like my customer satisfaction???

so does anybody know how to toggle between tuners on the HR20-700 HD DVR?

Thanks

I actually figured it out last night...not as easy as Tivo, but still no commercials!!!

What you do is record the program you are watching and pause it and press the "blue" button on your remote, this sets a bookmark at that point. Then you can change to another program you want to watch and record that as well and set the bookmark the same way. To switch between the paused programs you have to go into MyVOD and switch that way. If this is unclear, I found how to do this in the receivers manual.

Again it is definitley NOT as user friendly, with 1-touch ease, as Tivo was but it works. I hope this helps.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts