Channel Unrequest - The Weather Channel

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I don't watch it either, but do appreciate it occasionally during the summer/fall for hurricane coverage here in FL.

I quit watching the Weather Channel many years ago. I get my weather instantly from the internet. Try thses links.

http://www.intellicast.com/Local/Weather.aspx?location=USFL0399

http://www.intellicast.com/National/Radar/Current.aspx?region=msy&animate=true
or
http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClic...la&state=FL&site=MOB&lat=30.4447&lon=-87.1895

Of course you will have to customize them for your locale. NBC, get TWC back to the weather. As you can see, nobody watches it.
OR Dish should just add their weather channel back as an additional channel to compete with TWC.

I would at least like to see the local-on-the-8s 24/7 feeds for your region that they "promised" a couple years ago during the channel dispute. That and WeatherNation.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Forum Runner

WeatherNation is a bigger joke than TWC. They show Seattle 20 miles N of Portland & recently missed the "low" temp by 20F. Too bad WeatherUnderground doesn't have a tv channel.

WeatherNation is a bigger joke than TWC. They show Seattle 20 miles N of Portland & recently missed the "low" temp by 20F. Too bad WeatherUnderground doesn't have a tv channel.

FYI, WeatherUnderground was bought by the Weather Channel last summer, I think. So, I doubt the "WxUG" channel would be any better.

Dont they still have the local weather channel weather scan channel in some test markets in Oklahoma? I think it they had three markets going. It was from that weather nation counter offer. Now that we each have out own spot beams for my prime time it would be so easy to have a SD regional weather with live radar 24x7. I agree the weather channel we have today is a joke.

I never understood why anyone liked the weather channel ever. We all have our own local stations that give us weather, a lot have 24/7 weather on their OTA multi-channel. On top of that you can acces weather anytime you want with the internet or data plan. I have a couple weather apps on my phone that I use all the time. If you want great weather coverage you can even follow certain weather people on twitter for instant updates all over the world. With information at our fingertips why wait for it on a weather channel?

Maybe back in 1991-92 when Texas Tornado, Earthquake, and Typhoon were on the WWE roster. ;)

Well Vince McMahon should try and buy TWC,instead of starting a network from scratch.If AL Roker is part of the deal he could don the tights as well.:eek:

Is USA still a popular channel? Can't remember the last time I watched it. I remember that was always a pretty good one back when I was a kid and we had cable.

Is USA still a popular channel? Can't remember the last time I watched it. I remember that was always a pretty good one back when I was a kid and we had cable.

I rarely watch USA,once in a blue moon for WWE Raw.That said,they are still one of the top rated cable networks.Mostly on re-runs of CBS shows.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)