Channel Verificiation

Status
Please reply by conversation.
The List should probably be updated to show TV-ONE, HUM-TV, WAQT-TV and AAJ-TV as Conax encrypted.

yeap you have to buy receiver from them and the cost is 10/month for 1st receiver others upfront 150 and probably no monthly cost.

I was just ready to ask about Galaxy 10 R. I finally got my dish zeroed in on it yesterday and all channels scanned show a $ icon on them, and some also have a speaker icon?? I thought this satellite was strickly FTA. Lots to learn!

I have a Viewsat Pro along with a 33" dish and a brand new Invacom QPH 031 quad LNB. I think the orginal LNB that came with the dish wasn't any good. Qnyway, the screen on all channels show Autoroll Processing???

This is the only satellite I have tried , and after all the problems finding it, I don't plan to try any other one any time soon.

Thanks for any info offered, Uncle Harvy

I was just ready to ask about Galaxy 10 R. I finally got my dish zeroed in on it yesterday and all channels scanned show a $ icon on them, and some also have a speaker icon?? I thought this satellite was strickly FTA. Lots to learn!
each satellite can have both scrambled and free things
I have a Viewsat Pro along with a 33" dish and a brand new Invacom QPH 031 quad LNB. I think the orginal LNB that came with the dish wasn't any good. Qnyway, the screen on all channels show Autoroll Processing???

sounds like you need to load the factory software into the box. What you're getting on the screen means someone has loaded third party software into the box

Thanks, that may have happened. I loaned the box out to a guy just to see it, and don't know what if anything he did to it. It was brand new, and I didn't need it until I got the dish up anyway.

I'll try a factory default and see what happens. Boy, this manual sure is hard to make out, at least it is for me.

Plodding along trying to learn, Thanks again, Uncle Harvy

"factory default" is a good idea, but it's not the same as "factory firmware". . .

You are right about manuals. Most leave a lot to the imagination.
And in many cases, the real firmware works far better (or way different) from the manual. ;)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)