Channels change themselves without touching the remote. Directv Stream with ospray devices.

caboclipper

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 12, 2008
Hello:
I have Directv Stream with ospray devices. Sometimes channels change themselves without touching the remote, or, when I exit the app and return the next day, it enters the channel that I was watching in another room.

Does something similar happen to anyone? Is there any way to correct it?

Thanks a lot.

I have noticed this a couple of times. Not so much the channel issue but an issue where the Osprey box will launch Netflix without anyone touching the remote. When it does this there is no way to exit Netflix without a reboot.

Hello:
I have Directv Stream with ospray devices. Sometimes channels change themselves without touching the remote, or, when I exit the app and return the next day, it enters the channel that I was watching in another room.

Thanks a lot.
Yes I’ve seen this too. Not apps (I only have a couple news apps on it.) but channels change. I usually turn it to PBS before I go to bed (it’s the lowest channel number where I live) and I’ve turned it on in the morning and it will be on a weird channel. One day it was bravo (don’t watch it), one time it was the Spanish channel (which isn’t even in my favorites). This morning it was USA (ok I watched raw last night but I know I turned it to PBS before turning the tv off)

Reactions: caboclipper
Hello:

Thanks a lot.