Channels Dish Network does not carry?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
You can bet if there was a Denver RSN, it would go up no matter what the asking price...

...let's not forget the Fight Network being absent...

Channels that Direct doesn't carry:

Channels that Direct doesn't carry:

Ohhhhh, about 20 HD channels!!!!

fred

Purogamer said:
You can bet if there was a Denver RSN, it would go up no matter what the asking price...

...let's not forget the Fight Network being absent...

There is, it's called Altitude, and Dish Network got their logo on the top of the pepsi center as part of the deal...

Is CNN-I even still available in the US?

I know that in the true international version, there is some programming they can't carry in the US. (The Daily Show for one.)

I know there was a full time CNN-I available in the US for a brief time in the mid 90's, but I think it vanished when CNN-FN took it's place.

Hallmark Movie Channel -- for most DISH customers as it's only in the Family Pak. Don't know if Direct carries it or not.

JohnH said:
The reason you missed Lifetime Real Women is, it ain't there. :)

It was rumored to be a result of the Lifetime negotiations, but it has not shown up.
Here where I live the L.R.W. is a pay to watch channel,its not offered free like regular Lifetime.It may be different in different states I dont know.

M Sparks said:
Is CNN-I even still available in the US?

I know that in the true international version, there is some programming they can't carry in the US. (The Daily Show for one.)

I know there was a full time CNN-I available in the US for a brief time in the mid 90's, but I think it vanished when CNN-FN took it's place.

We must have the international version on Charter because we have the daily Show on our CNN-I in MN,USA. So it must still be around.

Back to the topic...

Hallmark Movie Channel --

I have it right now as I have the family pack for the summer, nice channel, dont know why its not in the Everything Packs. Seems strange.

Good older type movies on it for the whole family.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts