channels we are missing in High defintion on dish network

i was on avs forum a little while ago and someone said on that beauty IQ channel now has a hd feed

here is a list of channels that we have on dish network and we do not have HD feeds for these channels.

tvgam
pursuit channel
outdoor tv
rest of the movie channels
nasatv
RT
CCNEW
Daystar
EWTN
TBN
INSP
Hillsong
SBN
QVC Plus
Elrey Network
RIDETV
Fusion
FM
Justice Center
GEMS
HSN2
Blazetv
Cspan 1-2
American Hereos Channel
UP
Teenick
Nicktoons
DisneyXD
NickJR
Disney Junior
Great American Country
MTV2
QVC
Evine
Oxygen
POP
Tvland
HSN
JewerlyTv
Classic Arts Showcase
BYUTV

Some of the above channels listed I do not even think they are available in HD?

And we also still have the HD RSN's going off-air in the middle of the night. I am all for them being in SD only during Paid Programming shows, but since they started going off-air at all different times based off of the programming guide now, I can see watching a west coast baseball game that goes into extra innings and our HD feed gets cut off during the game.

Really, TV Land, you do realize the vast majority (Likely over 90%) of what TVLand airs are shows that were not filmed in HD Widescreen to begin with. There would be no point in it being in HD[/QUOTE

Totally wrong. They have a lot of original programming, plus newer shows that were shot in HD. They don't just run old 60's shows anymore. It's crazy this channel is not in HD by now. They have pretty good viewership numbers.

Reactions: JSheridan
Disney Jr and Nick Jr, now that I have a young child those channels being in SD drive me nuts, especially coming from DirecTV who has them in HD...
I have two young ones too, but they don't care about SD or HD, so neither do I in the case of these channels.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using the SatelliteGuys app!

Reactions: bobvick
With those two being very important to you just switch to Directv....

I switched from DirecTV to Dish in December, so I have a while. It was more important for me to be able to get the Red Zone channel without having to purchase Sunday Ticket Max, and I wanted Epix, which I missed going from FiOS to DTV. It would be nice if Dish would try and match DirecTV when it comes to HD...

Reactions: buist
I switched from DirecTV to Dish in December, so I have a while. It was more important for me to be able to get the Red Zone channel without having to purchase Sunday Ticket Max, and I wanted Epix, which I missed going from FiOS to DTV. It would be nice if Dish would try and match DirecTV when it comes to HD...
You got to the reason I posted. They are two different services and we have to decide what is most important when choosing.

It bothers me too, but not to the limit where I'm angry that my younger daughter has to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse in SD.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using the SatelliteGuys app!
Mickey: Oh Toodles! We need to be watched HD, which Mousekatool will help us? Directv, Dish Network, UVerse, or the mystery tool?

Goofy: We should go with the mystery one.

Mickey: Alright, and the mystery tool is...

Goofy: Internet piracy?

Mickey: Oh Toodles! We need to be watched HD, which Mousekatool will help us? Directv, Dish Network, UVerse, or the mystery tool?

Goofy: We should go with the mystery one.

Mickey: Alright, and the mystery tool is...

Goofy: Internet piracy?

Ha!

I just record the episodes of Mickey Mouse clubhouse that show on the Disney channel. They are in HD. Unfortunately, Peppa Pig is only on nick jr, so it doesn't work on everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Peppa looks just fine.

Tampa: Bluegras, what are you doing?
Bluegras: I was going to request every channe in HD.
Tampa: But you said you weren't going to do that anymore.
Bluegras: Oh, that's right. No more HD channel requests for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: osu1991 and Tampa8