Channels

Status
Please reply by conversation.

eandras

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 11, 2007
I am new to HD and have the H20-100. When changing channels under the favorites "Channels I get" I don't get the channels like 2-1, 2-2 or any of the non main channels. Am I not hitting the right signal from the Satellite? I am in the NY Local HD market. When doing a signal reading on the H20-100 with the 5 LND on Sat 99 I get all zeros. When running the satellite setup test 99 passes and 103 fails. Do I need to have D in to check the system since they installed the dish on 2/19?

Any advice would be helpful.

Ed Andrascik

I am new to HD and have the H20-100. When changing channels under the favorites "Channels I get" I don't get the channels like 2-1, 2-2 or any of the non main channels. Am I not hitting the right signal from the Satellite? I am in the NY Local HD market. When doing a signal reading on the H20-100 with the 5 LND on Sat 99 I get all zeros. When running the satellite setup test 99 passes and 103 fails. Do I need to have D in to check the system since they installed the dish on 2/19?

Any advice would be helpful.

Ed Andrascik

Zip code - and have you reprogrammed your reciever lately?

Zip code 07442.

No reprgramming. Just as received from day one with the exception on the software downloawad. Could I do a satelitte refresh from thier site.

Thanks,

Ed Andrascik

Zip code 07442.

No reprgramming. Just as received from day one with the exception on the software downloawad. Could I do a satelitte refresh from thier site.

Thanks,

Ed Andrascik

1 min ill come back with reply.

K you do have HD locals in your area..its off the 99....However heres a little trick for ya....

Read me what you got on your sat 103 i know it says failed it says that for everyone's ..its a default to say that.

Read me your transponders. If you need a list of instructions on how to do that..i can give them to you here.

K you do have HD locals in your area..its off the 99....However heres a little trick for ya....

Read me what you got on your sat 103 i know it says failed it says that for everyone's ..its a default to say that.

Read me your transponders. If you need a list of instructions on how to do that..i can give them to you here.

the -1 channels that your seeing is an off air channel...and unless the install brought you 1 of those you gotta buy them sep.

like 25-1 stuff like that..

ok, I get it now the 2-1 to 2-4 and so on are the OTA channels that require an ota antenna. That is going up Saturday morning. On 103 (Net 14) I get all zeros. I get all the locals HD and SD. I do not have any pixelation on any channels even during a heavy snow storm and rain storm so far.

Ed Andrascik

ok, I get it now the 2-1 to 2-4 and so on are the OTA channels that require an ota antenna. That is going up Saturday morning. On 103 (Net 14) I get all zeros. I get all the locals HD and SD. I do not have any pixelation on any channels even during a heavy snow storm and rain storm so far.

Ed Andrascik

Sounds good brother - I also want you to know the pixel thing is like a needle in a haystack. But sounds like you got good strength anyways. pole or roof mount must be on there tight.

Good luck

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)