Chaparral Micropak C-band lnbf

Status
Please reply by conversation.

icstephen

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 4, 2005
Canton, Oh
Has anyone used this lnbf yet? is it anygood? is it hard to install? I have pasted a description of it below...I have been thinking about picking one up, is $55.00 a good price or is it too high?

Description
The MicroPak Vision is the newest addition to Chaparral's popular MicroPak family. Designed for reception of signals in the extended C-Band signal range 3.4 - 4.2 GHz, the Vision provides internationally renowned Chaparral quality and reliability. With the install requiring only a coax cable, the Vision is the ideal solution for reception of linear C-Band satellite signals throughout the world.

The MicroPak Vision utilizes Chaparral's proven LNB technology, incorporating P-HEMT transistors for superior noise performance and Tranzorb lightning protection. Key benefits include high cross polarity isolation and low noise temperature. The MicroPak Vision also features a two-year warranty.

Applications
At 3.4 - 4.2 GHz, the Vision provides internationally renowned Chaparral quality and reliability at a very affordable price. Designed for systems not requiring skew control, the MicroPak Vision utilizes 13/18 volt polarity switching.

icstephen said:
Has anyone used this lnbf yet? is it anygood? is it hard to install? I have pasted a description of it below...I have been thinking about picking one up, is $55.00 a good price or is it too high?

Description
The MicroPak Vision is the newest addition to Chaparral's popular MicroPak family. Designed for reception of signals in the extended C-Band signal range 3.4 - 4.2 GHz, the Vision provides internationally renowned Chaparral quality and reliability. With the install requiring only a coax cable, the Vision is the ideal solution for reception of linear C-Band satellite signals throughout the world.

The MicroPak Vision utilizes Chaparral's proven LNB technology, incorporating P-HEMT transistors for superior noise performance and Tranzorb lightning protection. Key benefits include high cross polarity isolation and low noise temperature. The MicroPak Vision also features a two-year warranty.

Applications
At 3.4 - 4.2 GHz, the Vision provides internationally renowned Chaparral quality and reliability at a very affordable price. Designed for systems not requiring skew control, the MicroPak Vision utilizes 13/18 volt polarity switching.
That C band LNB is not bad at all, I had sell and installed this before when the C band still active at that time. easy install, it was selling very reasonable price and I did use the servo motor from there for service or trouble shooting and just dump the LNB and still do not loss money. I think I still have two left.

$50.oo is not too bad but if you can wait, about month or two, there a C/KU LNBF coming out to the market, this, sure will give you more channel to watch, but this is only for fixed dish only. If you want moving the dish, yes the MicroPak is needed.

I liked the Micropak when i installed dishes, neat and compact and good value.

It's a no brainer to buy.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts