Chaparral Quad LNBF

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I just tried 1 last week, not bad an played very well. not as good as the chaperral signal universal that I compared it was down a point or 2 on Q. but it has 4 outputs to feed 4 receivers so no need for a multi switch. also it is a heavy lnb, an bulky but is well built. if you're dish does not have side support arms don't think I would put it on 1, because of the weight. also it is only linear.

I just tried 1 last week, not bad an played very well. not as good as the chaperral signal universal that I compared it was down a point or 2 on Q. but it has 4 outputs to feed 4 receivers so no need for a multi switch. also it is a heavy lnb, an bulky but is well built. if you're dish does not have side support arms don't think I would put it on 1, because of the weight. also it is only linear.

Hi Thanks for the response. I am actually wanting to hook up two receivers for now...Maybe a 3rd or 4th in the future...Hmm maybe another dish would be nice too:) I was curious of the performance on this. I appreciate what you posted.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts