Charlie Chat for Sept.

Nicest thing about the pony? It provides free Dish Press Releases...

(I'll let you figure out which end is involved...:))

Pepper said:
My backyard isn't big enough for a pony! What am I gonna do?

You'll have to lease a boarding stable from E*. The stable won't actually cost you anything, but they will charge 3 times more for the hay and cr@p pickup as you would pay anyplace else. In fact, I think I heard that there is also a recycling fee, since they are working with the same materials a second time.... :D

How about a poorly photoshopped image of Charlie or that other guy doing something with HD or pocket dish. They'll find it hilarious, even though it's lame.

Damn, better not let my 6 yr. daughter see the chat. She wants a pony, and has pointed out before that we have a barn and big enough yard for it.

What is the difference between a: optimist and a pessimists?
An optimist will say tomorrow it will be partly sunny, and a pessimist will say tomorrow will be partly cloudy.
What category do most of the posts here fall into, optimistic or pessimistic??????????

dude2 said:
What is the difference between a: optimist and a pessimists?
An optimist will say tomorrow it will be partly sunny, and a pessimist will say tomorrow will be partly cloudy.
What category do most of the posts here fall into, optimistic or pessimistic??????????

donkeymistic?

dude2 said:
Mine will be optimistically pessimistic.:rolleyes:

Seriously, besides announcing the RSNs and perhaps INHD, I don't have a clue what Charlie has planned. I get the feeling Scott knows what's going on, but is not at liberty to disclose the specifics (always sounds so excited when he is sitting on information). But perhaps that's just the excitement of the Big #3 and upcoming CEDIA.

I'm still holding out for the removal of multiple DVR Fees.:)

An optimist gets a box of manure for Christmas and jumps up and down yelling, " Where's the pony, where's the pony!"

Posted over the coffee pot at work today...

An optimist considers the glass half full
A pessimist considers the glass half empty
A realist asks what kind of liquor is in the glass before he answers the question

Now that is some great posting in my mind. Neat comebacks to my post.
Dave.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)