Charlie Chat Hd Predictions

Well, what would that have to do with Monk and Psych going to another channel?
Nothing except he wondered about whether The 4400 was going to have another season so I gave the complete latest update on the USA Network. Importantly, Monk and Psych are the two biggest reasons people watch USA so now that they are moving to NBC's primetime, it chills the need for USAHD for a lot of people.

I'm going to guess that with Number 6 on there they will announce something about SciFi HD. I hope anyway.
Assuming that a guest star means new HD is a stretch. The new eps are coming but you can watch them in disappointingly miserable SD on Dish Network. But, you CAN watch them.

Nothing except he wondered about whether The 4400 was going to have another season so I gave the complete latest update on the USA Network. Importantly, Monk and Psych are the two biggest reasons people watch USA so now that they are moving to NBC's primetime, it chills the need for USAHD for a lot of people.

When are they moving to NBC Primetime?

Unfortunately, the last thing I read was The 4400 was canned and Monk and Psych were moving to NBC Primetime Broadcast from USA.

Not sure about Monk and Psych. They were supposed to start broadcasting HD of the last season, starting Mar 1. It didn't happen, and we haven't heard a word since. I believe it was a way to keep 'new' material flowing on the nets during the writer's strike, but now that it's settled, I believe Monk and Psych will stay put on USA. Thus, please bring on the HD feed, DISH!

From Yahoo News on Friday, March 7th, 2008:

Episodes of USA's "Monk" and "Psych" will start airing April 6 on NBC. But at least one cast member has mixed feelings about the repurposing.

"It was great news, exciting news for the show, but honestly, knowing the move was a fallout from the strike was a bit of a downer," said Kirsten Nelson, who plays Police Chief Karen Vick on "Psych."

Stanley Kamel, who plays psychotherapist Charles Kroger on "Monk," said he feels great about its move to NBC. "To know that the show will be seen and enjoyed by people for many years to come -- it's an actor's dream come true."

From Yahoo News on Friday, March 7th, 2008:

Episodes of USA's "Monk" and "Psych" will start airing April 6 on NBC. But at least one cast member has mixed feelings about the repurposing.

"It was great news, exciting news for the show, but honestly, knowing the move was a fallout from the strike was a bit of a downer," said Kirsten Nelson, who plays Police Chief Karen Vick on "Psych."

Stanley Kamel, who plays psychotherapist Charles Kroger on "Monk," said he feels great about its move to NBC. "To know that the show will be seen and enjoyed by people for many years to come -- it's an actor's dream come true."

Thanks for the information. Monk is a great show. Only reason that I watch USA.

Pictures, Snowed in Dish 500

Missing transponder?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)