Charlie Chat = New Spring HD

tsanders3

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 13, 2008
Simpsonville, SC
On this week's Tech Forum they mentioned a Charlie Chat sometime in early March. I guess that could be considered Spring. Would it make since for Charlie to announce new HD then? I was not on E* when they added all the new HD last year. Did they do it at a Charlie Chat last year?

On this week's Tech Forum they mentioned a Charlie Chat sometime in early March. I guess that could be considered Spring. Would it make since for Charlie to announce new HD then? I was not on E* when they added all the new HD last year. Did they do it at a Charlie Chat last year?

Unfortunately, there is also probably a chat in June which is also Spring.

Uh huh.

The next chat: more HD coming SOON! after Veteran's Day!

After that: we plan on more HD as a Thanksgiving treat!

After that: plan on seeing more HD as a belated Christmas present!

and after that: We plan on giving you more for your money with the upcoming February tick in subscriber rates with more HD!

Could be interesting news over the next few weeks, what with Muzak & Sirius/XM possibly coming into the fold or striking deals.

So do we have any date as to when the new LIL HD on 129 is going to be switched on? I'm sitting here w/only OTA right now. The area where I live is listed as one set of the new HD LIL.

Given the price increase especially for the TurboHD packs' larger than usual ones, March new national HD additions have to happen, else there is no excuse left at all. I recall the additions in the past happened a week or two before any Charlie Chats, so he could brag about them on his chats.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)