Charlie Chat/Tech Forum Scheduling

CowboyDren

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 18, 2005
How can I set a timer to record Charlie Chat and Live Technical Forum events? I tried creating a "Charlie Chat" Pass that records on 101, but it doesn't get anything. I also know that LTF is going to change their name (which is good, because the last one wasn't live, technical, or a forum).

Can I create a timer for the every Monday at 6PM CST? What day, what time? Where can I find this schedule? I don't mind cleaning up events that don't match my criteria, but I'm tired of missing the "news."

get your "news" here.. most if not everything is either known BEFORE the chat, or you can find out here as it happens.

Well, yeah, this is the right place for rumor mill/up-and-coming news. But Charlie and the guys are the ones who actually put dates and prices on it. :)

Only reason

The only reason to watch the "chats" & tech forum is so you can talk about it here in the chat room live. The chat room here is always more fun than the BORING show. Now if you just want to get the info reading the summary here is much better. It saves you from loosing an hour of your life that you will never get back. :D:D

Check on line at http//www.dishnetwork.com and look up the schedule for the nex chat--Charlie or that informical one. THEN SET YOUR TIMMER.

Well, I've scoured the Dish site, and the only LTF events are re-airings, and Charlie isn't listed at all. When I *do* catch a re-airing, I can't create a TIMMER based on the name, because the name is wrong. Seriously, is there a thumbrule for the schedule? First Monday of the month at 6PM? Second Tuesday? Third full moon?

Charlie Chat really should get a series number so the receivers will recognise it as a recurring program and allow you to set up a timer for it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts