Charlie Chat tonight

Its on the homepage. :)

No idea what to expect tonight...
Being live is a good start! ;) I'm afraid though that the monitoring of any questions about the 1080p rollout(if any) that question if it was all premature... won't be allowed through. Saving issues for the tech chat won't cut it as we all know where that show's direction has gone.

Last edited:
Oh, please. I can see it now....announcing our NEW 1080p TurboHD service. And Planet Green HD, CBS C HD, etc.

Face it: to many (if not most) of the people tuning in tonight the above will be new, important information. :)

Usually if Dish has to provide "damage control" regarding something then the Charlie Chat is fun, informational and provides some sort of breaking news. If not, then they just go through the motions, nothing is announced and they try to upsell you on various things. It's basically like a long commercial.

Must have ESPNU-HD....got...to...have....ESPNU-HD.... Come on Charlie... before the college football season ends!

"You can spend $30 on a Blu-ray or spend $2.99 to rent the movie on Dish Network."

How about this: I can rent a new Blu-ray movie I actually want to see from Hollywood Video for $4.99 and keep the disc for 5 days. Or I can visit Hastings and rent a new Blu-ray movie 1 day for $3.99 or 7 days for $5.99.

"New local channels coming within 30 to 45 days." I'm guessing that means the Wichita Falls, TX - Lawton, OK locals might become available by November or December. Lot of deadlines already missed.

netflix is cheaper as long as you really use it. if you only use it once or twice a month that it's a waste. if you use it regularly than you save good $$

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)