Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Don't forget with all the goings on tonight we will also be holding our World Famous Charlie Chat... Chat! :)

So the question is asked what will Charlie talk about tonight?

Will he mention CSTV? How about Comcast Chicago?

Will the 921 get talked about? How about the OTA Guide Data issue on the 921?

Will any SatelliteGuys get on the air and talk to Charlie?

What do you think will be discussed on tonight's Charlie Chat?

Credit Card Autopay.

PPV Events.

Credit Card Autopay.

Were in negotiations for channel X.

Credit Card Autopay.

Lame Guest.

Credit Card Autopay.

New Local Channels.

Credit Card Autopay.

New foreign programming.

Credit Card Autopay.

See Ya Next time.

NightRyder

Somebody should ask what their plans are for AMC-15/16. Hopefully it's not more shopping channels and Sirius radio.

mdonnelly said:
Somebody should ask what their plans are for AMC-15/16. Hopefully it's not more shopping channels and Sirius radio.

AMC15 is replacing AMC2 at 105.
AMC2 doesnt cover the whole US...AMC15 does :)

Charlie will probably get a question on when DISH will be adding more HD, and he will probably respond "There isn't anything compelling in HD".

Someone will call in and ask if Dish is getting one of the following channels

-Horror
-Tennis
-Canadian
-Some foreign country

Neutron said:
Charlie will probably get a question on when DISH will be adding more HD, and he will probably respond "There isn't anything compelling in HD".

The "compelling" thing is acually pretty old, we just keep it alive ;) . The new line is "were working on it". :rolleyes:

NightRyder

I want Universal HD :(

And there should be a mention about whether CNNfn is just plain dropping on 12/15 or switching to CNN-I 24/7

When are the new PI channels going to turn on? What about other PI channels?

We see that CSTV has been testing for weeks, when are you going to turn it on?

Just got this from Dish...
Turner Networks has decided to cease television operation of the CNNfn programming service nationwide. CNNfn is currently carried in the America's Top 120 and above.

Due to circumstances which are beyond DISH Network's control, effective December 15, CNNfn Channel 206 will no longer be available to our subscribers.

Opinion: I think that ALL paying customers should receive the FCC mandated PI channels. Not just those subscribed to the 60 + services.

Scott Greczkowski said:
I would love to get NTV (Newfoundland Television) from Canada. That channel kicks ass. :D

Iceberg said:
I wish :)

That is a pretty good channel
I agree.
I also like that on some of the Canadian channels you can see shows the day before they air here. :D

It's been since March that we had DISH at our house.

I didn't know Charlie changed from "compelling" to "we're working on it". Doesn't surprise me.

Tell ya what BFG: I'll give you Universal HD if you give me TNT-HD. :D

Well maybe. I'm not that attached to TNT. I don't care about basketball and i'd rather have the commercial free movies on Universal versus the commercial cluttered movies on TNT