Mydish/chat issue

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Templeton0543

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 31, 2014
Central California
I am disabled and cannot speak on the phone but I can, obviously, type. I have a post down a ways on this forum about a problem with sound dropping out on my H3 and have been trying to get to chat with a rep to resolve the issue, probably make an appointment to swap out the H3 for a new one. A Dirt person put a link to Chat in a reply, but it leads to a blank page.The chat button on the Mydish app on my phone is non responsive as is the one when I go online on my computer.
Does Chat still exist? Evidently not in my universe. The problem has gotten worse, need resolution!

Click on Contact Us at the top.
Scroll down to Talk to and Expert.
The Chat button is there.
It will pop up a window with the chat in it - if pop ups are blocked you won't get the Chat window.

I've seen an issue where certain elements on a page are unresponsive due to an ad blocker. Disable any ad blockers and try again.

Reactions: sam_gordon
I am disabled and cannot speak on the phone but I can, obviously, type. I have a post down a ways on this forum about a problem with sound dropping out on my H3 and have been trying to get to chat with a rep to resolve the issue, probably make an appointment to swap out the H3 for a new one. A Dirt person put a link to Chat in a reply, but it leads to a blank page.The chat button on the Mydish app on my phone is non responsive as is the one when I go online on my computer.
Does Chat still exist? Evidently not in my universe. The problem has gotten worse, need resolution!
Our chat team is still available and ready to assist. Please ensure your pop up blockers are turned off. You may always reach out to us via our verified Facebook page by sending us a private message, or through our verified Twitter page: @dish_answers.

I got Chat to work using Edge, why doesn't it work with Firefox? Unless it has a secret popup setting...
Got an appointment to swap out H3 set up. Thanks!:clapping
Sometimes things just don't work in Chrome or FIrefox for whatever reason. Usually when that happens, I go to Internet Explorer (or I guess Edge these days), as they allow websites to do all sorts of bad things to your computer, which is why I don't typically browse with them.

The new Edge is a Chrome based browser. That's why when the new DA was turned on neither IE or FireFox would work but the beta of Edge and Chrome did work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)