charlie chat

Only thing so far NFL Red Zone, Someone asked about The Big Ten Network since they didn't live in one of the states that has Big Ten teams. Also showed us AMC HD is launched. I quit watching at 37 after the hour.

Wow. This is my first time watching this and it's so awkward.

Charlie literally said that his programming is "very expensive" and he accidentally said that satellite launches are possible because we give him our paychecks.

"It's it's all possible because you give us your payche-" oh..

Then it got really awkward

There was NOTHING interesting except for the question at the end and just when Charlie started giving the answer he was cut off for a Katy Perry concert. :(

He was going to list the 3D channels they were going to add in the 4th quarter of this year...

Yes, when it was just getting interested, they cut it off and went to the same programming as on HD101.

Wow. This is my first time watching this and it's so awkward.

Charlie literally said that his programming is "very expensive" and he accidentally said that satellite launches are possible because we give him our paychecks.

"It's it's all possible because you give us your payche-" oh..

Then it got really awkward

are you serious??

They planned it that way TheKrell... to make us think they would answer questions. They had to cut him off for the good of the company.

He vaguely endorsed carrying receivers around and said their premiere receiver was slow and would be supplanted by a new, more capable box.

Last edited:
Ah yes, I did catch that comment. No GoogleTV integrated within the 922; a 923 will be required. :( Or an external box.

Ah yes, I did catch that comment. No GoogleTV integrated within the 922; a 923 will be required. :( Or an external box.

So a new 923 box is coming out? After I paid to get a 922? I am confused I did not get to see it since I am not at home I have it recorded soo wondering what happened now.

Yeah I got that he said the 922 was underpowered. :(

The thing is Google TV is supposed to do what the 922 as originally advertised to do. Now its just a shell of what was announced.

Hey, looking at the model number, a 923 must surely have a true Sling TV3 output separate from TV2 and TV1. ;) ;) ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts