Charlie Chat

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

30rock

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 10, 2009
louisiana
What ever happened to Charlie Chat that used to be on ch 101? I could never catch it live but always caught a repeat (usually a week later).

Ended a while back. DIRT team took it's place for answering questions, I'll take the DIRT team.,...... :D

Maybe it's due to the fact that he is now working to do other things and feels he is not in touch with the avg Dish user anymore. He really hasn't been that well informed for a while and has made many a faux paus on the last few he had. It would be nice form them to have the Chats just to show that he is a person that is interested in the customer enuff to just let them see him on air occasionally. And yes it's all Scott's fault. He came on and talked about tech help and that was it. Charlie said hey I got people that know what they are talking about why should I make a fool of myself anymore. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)