Charlie Ergen on Forbes List at #87

Good for Charlie, he is an American success story. While some may not like the guy he has done something amazing and has rightfully profited from what he has done.

If he gave us all of the HD channels we want he'd only be #89. Good job Chuck!! :up

...only kidding

I don't see anyone giving Cleopatra or Hitler props...
They never made the Forbes List. ;)

I want you to name me one person on that list this year who's success wast built in part of the blood sweat and tears of others.

I am waiting for you to tell me that Bill Gates wrote Windows and all of Microsoft's software himself.

No company will succeed without good leadership, and like him or not Charlie has been a good enough leader so that he could make his billions.

Again Kudos to Charlie.

The Egyptians and Nazi's built their success off the blood and backs of their people too. I don't see anyone giving Cleopatra or Hitler props...

Actually the latest archeological evidence seems to indicate that the Egyptian "slaves" that built the pyramids, etc. were volunteers and not actually slaves as evidenced by their mummies being in better physical condition than would have been expected, with fewer slave like maladies in evidence.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)