Charlie/Tech Chat

vttvwatcher

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 23, 2009
in a house
Sorry if I missed this question on an earlier post (I looked, but didn't see anything):

Whatever happened to Charlie Chat and Tech Chat? It's been MONTHS since I've seen either. I think the last one I saw was the Charlie Chat Anniversary Show they did awhile back.

Anyone know: Anything since then, or anything scheduled?

Nothing since then, which makes ME the last guest ever on a Charlie Chat. :)

I am sure we will another sometime in the future when they have some big news, but for now Charlie and the guys are working on making deals to bring you the big news. :D

But I miss the Charlie and Jim show. They are the funniest interviewers (often without meaning to be) and I LOVE it when they have a tad disagreement and James is trying to tell Charlie, "NO, no. No, that's not--no!" whilst Ergan just keeps on talking and ignoring his long time buddy, Jimbo.

And I also miss poor Dan getting the evil glare from Mark when Dan gives an answer his boss don't like on the Tech Forum. Nothing more scary than Mark Jackson giving you the "glare" from hell. And now that the TiVo is done and over, will they please bring back Dave Kummer? I really miss him. He was an obviously brilliant fellow with the right amount of loveable nerd (and a bloody wealthy one, at that). But even he got the Mark Jackson Glare one episode some years ago. But you just knew that Mark really did love good old Dave and couldn't be mad at him for long. In fact, Mark used to introduce Dave as his, "good friend, Dave Kummer." Mark and Dave are the best pair for the Tech Forum. I want them reunited. Don't you? :).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts