'Charmed' Reboot in the Works at CBS

I see another failure coming and Hollywood doesn't have an original idea anymore for anything new just remakes seems like!!:rolleyes:;):D:)

I liked the original Charmed series but the only woman on the show that looked hot to me with Alyssa Milano and the girl who played Rose. Piper on the show got big an fat after the baby thing and original sister was the bitch with the one eye bigger than the other , but I can't remember her name. If they picked some really fine girls to play the sisters it might be good. But what happens to the "power of three" when you go from 3 sisters to 4?

I liked the original Charmed series but the only woman on the show that looked hot to me with Alyssa Milano and the girl who played Rose. Piper on the show got big an fat after the baby thing and original sister was the bitch with the one eye bigger than the other , but I can't remember her name. If they picked some really fine girls to play the sisters it might be good. But what happens to the "power of three" when you go from 3 sisters to 4?

Rose was Paige-played by rose McGowan.
4 instead of 3 could be N, S, E, W or maybe they each have a special fire, water, wind, earth type spell? I'm sure they will market it to Tweens and it will be ridiculously stupid.

1998 to 2006, and they already want to clone it?
Sounds like a really BAD idea.
But there is a lot of no-imagination programming on TV, so it might find an audience.
Can't be as bad as what passes for comedy, this season. :)

Rose was Paige-played by rose McGowan.
4 instead of 3 could be N, S, E, W or maybe they each have a special fire, water, wind, earth type spell? I'm sure they will market it to Tweens and it will be ridiculously stupid.
Sorry it has been 7 years since I watched the show. I got the names all messed up . And the Girl with the one eye bigger than he other was Shannen Doherty. And you are right it most likely will be marketed to tweens and be stupid.

Since the networks are so keen on all these remakes....why not remake planet of the apes?That's about the only one I would be interested in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts