Charter HD in Vermont

waltinvt

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Feb 16, 2004
Vermont
Apparently Charter is now providing HD in my area of Vt and they include the Burlington networks in HD. Just wondering if anyone reading this forum has Charter's HD service in Vermont and if they're happy with it (and their HD-DVR too)?

I had charter hd in Athens GA and I can tell you its nothing to be happy about. The line up is about a dozen channels not including the locals. PQ is rather blah except for discovery theater and then its what I would classify as ok ok.

Overall I would say that charters hd is dvd quality and not hd quality, its the biggest reason why I went back to the standard digital package to finish out my bundle package.

I was reluctant to reply as I am not in Vermont. However, since you received a comment from Georgia, I'll throw my 2 cents in from Michigan.
I am receiving my Charter services through their Traverse City region. I think we have 19 HD channels now and they are excellent quality. DHT is awesome! I have the DCT6416 DVR and am fairly happy with it. I used to have a MOXI and there are some things I miss about it but I find the 6416 user friendly and for me it has been pretty reliable.

In frequenting online forums, I have concluded that services and quality between the different Charter regions, even within the same regions, can very from excellent to horrible. I feel pretty lucky and I think it has a lot to do with a system-wide upgrade in my vicinity a few years back. The local techs are great. I hope you can get some answers from someone in your area, as I think that will be the only meaningful info for your question.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts