Charter Spectrum Price Increases.

Jhon69

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 19, 2006
Central San Joaquin Valley,CA.
Noticed today my Charter Spectrum Bill online is stating after this next month's bill,that Charter Spectrum TV Select's price's is going up $2.00 more a month,from $62.99 to $64.99 and the Broadcast Surcharge Fee is increasing from $7.50 a month to $8.85 a month.This increase will be added on the March 2018 bill.

Noticed today my Charter Spectrum Bill online is stating after this next month's bill,that Charter Spectrum TV Select's price's is going up $2.00 more a month,from $62.99 to $64.99 and the Broadcast Surcharge Fee is increasing from $7.50 a month to $8.85 a month.This increase will be added on the March 2018 bill.
I finally bit the bullet awhile back and put up antennas. The broadcast tv fee here for N GA with Comcast went from $6.75 to $7.75 Jan 1. Regional sports fee went up to $6.75 from $5.00 as well as other price hikes.

I guess that works if you can live with the limited selection of OTA TV. Once I can get Showtime, HBO, Cinemax, FX, Comedy Central, Destination America, AHC, History, A&E and about 10 others over the air, I'll put hook the antenna back up, until then, besides Blue Bloods, I have zero interest in anything on any of the over the air networks. You get what you pay for I suppose. There is no comparing the original programming on the cable networks to Law & Order: Trial By Criminal Victims in Los Angeles, NCIS:Guadalajara or whatever dreck the alphabet soup networks are pushing these days. The whole subchannels thing also baffles me. Lets cannibalize bandwidth and compress (just like cable and satellite) inorder to add 3 or 4 SD channels, with recycled shows from 2, 3, 4, 5 decades ago in glorious 480i. Just like people who watch TV on their phone, I will never understand the attraction of over the air TV.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)