Chat is unbelievably useless

Now you can play with cleaning the old remote, as I suggested in post #15. It is a beneficial learning experience, if you care for that type of thing.

Well I got a new remote for free. I did another chat where I just lied and said my remote was completely nonfunctional. Would you believe even then they wanted me to take the batteries out and put them back in.You would think being a 10 year plus customer that has always had the protection plan they would just send a remote with the first complaint without jumping threw a bunch of hoops but I guess not. Here is a picture of the remote I was trying to get replaced. You can see the printing on the some buttons is completely worn off, The remote was worn out.
Those old enough will know... that's grody, dude.

That's what drives me nuts about streaming; can't skip past the commercials. And the commercials are always 1080p crystal clear and never buffer while the program itself looks like 480i 16:9

Don't know from who you were streaming from, but I have never had any problems with fast forwarding and the picture with YTTV is in 1080P (I know upconverted, but better at the source then having a box do it).

Reactions: CyberSpock
There are a couple things missing from YTTV. Obvious is no channel numbers. Having the channels I watch most in the recall list is good enough. They also seem to remember what channel I was watching 24 hours ago and have it up when I begin which is clever. Lack of info on the program is admittedly annoying. Nice picture quality, though.

With YTTV and Philo, I have a provider for all the Roku channels I had before. I even donate to Locast for locals. We save over 1000 dollars a year. I don't subscribe to movie channels, but with that money I can rent whatever I want and watch a quality render.

Gone are the problems with Netflix, the Joey, the OTA adapter.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk