Status
Not open for further replies.

Stargazer

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 7, 2003
Western WV
I am getting an error when I try to get back into the chat. I was in it earlier tonight but I got a phone call and had to accept it (have dialup connection - 1 line).

A script in this movie is causing Macromedia Flash Player 8 to run slowly. If it continues to run, your computer may become unresponsive. Do you want to abort the script? Yes or No?

That is what comes up. How can I get the chat to work right again? I hear the music like its going to come up and even had it up but it would not work after that.

A lot of people are having the same problem. You have to click No for it to load but when it does load, it is CRAWLING.

Same here. Same problem too. I was logged in earlier and it just quit on me. It won't work on either of my two computers. Both have latest software.

I keep getting in, then immediately kicked out saying my session has expires and have to log back in, then kicked back out again.

OH SUCH A VICIOUS CIRCLE! :)

Man the chat software is whacking out my whole system.

Tried it with Firefox, IE, and Maxthon no dice.

This is what I get:

Attachments

• Script Error.jpg
    Script Error.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 157
I logged in the chat at around 5:30 and it was fine. I stayed logged in the background while in the forums, and i guess after it got busy with chaterrs, it started messing up.

It was asking me for my username and password after I tried to get back in the first time I tried to get back in but it messed up everytime after that. When I click No it keeps asking me over and over again and slows my computer down and I have 512 MB of memory and a 2.4 GHZ processor so its not the computer where the problem lies. The chat just aint working right if you get kicked out. How many people are in the chat? Looks like most of us are going to miss out on it tonight. People's odds of getting a prize that actually got to stay in the chat is going to be pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts