Cheap RG/6 supplier

cisco

Original poster
Jul 31, 2004
Bay Area, CA.
Hey All,
I just lost my RG/6 supplier which totally sucks because I was only paying $20 a roll. I pay about $15 for a bag of 50 cable fittings. Just wondering if anyone knows of a good source that is reasonable in price and has quality(up to code) supplies?
What are most of you that have to supply your own equip. paying.

I've come acrossed some for $25 @1000' BUT THE SHIPPING will get ya. I have been finding better prices on some of the other supplies. So I'm going to keep searching and if anyone wants to barter or swap supplies. Just let me know. Either PM me or e-mail.
I love my Job :)

Cheap Rg6

My favorite place to get rg 6 is striaght out of the local directv installers office dumpster, when an installer quits all supllies get chcuked in the dumpster by the installer I got 6 rolls of 1000 ft rg 6 one time

Shipping would be a bit on the nasty side for a 1000' roll. Try some of the local electronics places in your area. I don't mean radio shack, electronics supply houses and the like. I know of a handfull in Toronto that have good RG6 for a decent price. Anywhere else is expensive. Price it at Home Depot for a shocker.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)